The last day we show you one of our favorite breakfasts, the shake green. Today we bring you these oatmeal porridge, also known as oatmeal or porridge, which is our other star breakfast.
When I feel like something warm and especially sweet, I usually resort to this recipe. It is very fast and since I always have everything I need at hand, I can do it at any time. I always add milk and oatmeal, the rest of the ingredients usually change depending on the season, what I have at home or what I fancy, there are a thousand possible combinations!
- 3/4 taza de leche de soja (200 ml)
- 1/4 taza de copos de avena (30 g)
- 2 dátiles
- 3 nueces
- 3 fresas
- 1 plátano
- 1 cucharadita de sirope de agave o arce (opcional)
- 1/4 de cucharadita de canela (opcional)
- In a sauce strong> we pour the milk put the fire to the maximum and when it starts to bubbling we put it on medium heat without boil because it could burn.
- Add the oatmeal and if you want a sweeter porridge you can add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or another sweetener.
- Cover and leave for about 10 or 15 minutes. The time may vary depending on the consistency you are looking for in the porridge.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and strong> we add the rest of the ingredients. We remove and we already have our breakfast ready.