We continue with the vegetable milks and today it is the turn of the oat milk. It is a very nutritious and easy to digest milk, and in addition, the recipe is very simple.
I love dairy, in fact I think I could eat dairy because it’s my passion, but I’ve realized that my skin does not feel very good, especially if I drink plain milk, so I’m trying new alternatives, like plant-based milk or natural juices.
- 40 gramos de copos de avena
- 6 dátiles deshuesados
- 1 litro de agua
- 1/4 de cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- Last night we left the oatmeal in a pot with water, it just needs to be completely covered.
- The next day we strain the oats and put them in a blender or food processor along with the rest of the ingredients. We beat for 2 minutes. Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Strain the oat milk through cheesecloth, cloth or a very fine strainer to separate the liquid from the oatmeal remains . We return to strain 2 or 3 more times to eliminate the remains completely.