A 4-ingredient no-bake cookie wrapped around a delicious peanut butter center. A healthier, vegan and gluten-free dessert or snack.
- 1/4 Tasse Haferflocken (GF für glutenfreie Esser)
- 2 entkernt Datum li>
- 1 /2 Tasse rohe Mandeln li>< li class="wprm-rezeptzutat" " style="list-style-type: disk;">1/2 Tasse gesalzene geröstete Erdnüsse
- 1/2 cup geröstete, gesalzene natürliche Erdnussbutter
< div class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-group">
Kekshülle ohne Kochen
- 18 entsteinte Datteln (deglet noor or medjool)
- 3 Suppe natürliche gesalzene Erdnussbutter
- 1/2 Tasse / span> milchfreie dunkle Schokoladenstückchen
- ½ Tasse Haferflocken (GF für glutenfreie Esser)
- To create the PB centers, add your Add oats < a href="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QpPkEUJLphk9EnERGI22WB0AAAFmDBl6LgEAAAFKAVQ5k7M/https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LBZOYAK/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=B00LBZOYAK& ;linkCode = w61&imprToken=-tVojZlIbI85TaNFCA3I.Q&slotNum=41&tag=minimalistbaker-20" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Food Processor and mix until small pieces remain. Then add dates and repeat until only small pieces remain. Remove from processor and set aside.
- Then add the almonds and peanuts to the food processor and pulse until reduced to flour – a few small pieces are acceptable.
- Next, add the peanut butter to the flour nuts and mix until combined is mixed. Then add the dates and rolled oats and mix until the mixture forms a fluffy paste. If it seems too moist to handle, add more oats. If that seems too dry for you, add a few more dates.
- Make small handfuls of dough and form small balls – about 1 vs. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, prepare your bowl of “no-bake cookies” by pulsing the dates in a food processor until only small pieces remain; about 15 generous legumes.
- Add oatmeal, chocolate chips, and peanut butter and mix until well combined. You want it to still have small parts but not be overly processed.
- Collect some of your PB centers at once in the freezer and scoop out enough no-cook mussels to cover them – about 1 Tbsp. Flatten the no-bake cookie dough and then place a PB center on top (see photo). Next, carefully shape the no-bake wrap around the center of the bp, adding more no-bake layer if needed. Slightly wet your hands so they stick together and form a ball. You will be left with the PB center.
- Return to the baking sheet and return to the freezer for 15 minutes. Keeps refrigerated in an airtight bag or container for up to a week. Store in the fridge or freezer for longer storage.