- 200 g ground almonds
- ½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
- A small pinch of salt li> < li>4 tbsp vegan spread or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or agave syrup li>
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 Nākd Berry Delight bar, cut into chips
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. And line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Mix the ground almonds, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Then add the vegan spread, sweetener and almond extract and mix well again.
- Stir in the Nākd Berry Delight Crisps until evenly incorporated into the mixture.
- Decant between two Mix layers of cling film and let set in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Once the dough is set, roll it out to about 1cm thick and cut out your biscuit shapes.
- Bake the biscuits for 8-10 minutes, watching the oven carefully and turning the pan dough several times, to avoid over-tanning. Allow to cool before serving!
Share With Your Friends!!