- 4 Nākd cocoa orange bars
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- Zest of 1 large orange< /li>
- Divide the 4 nākd bars into 5 sections and roll each into a tight ball. Gently press a cake pop stick into the center of each ball and allow to continue to set in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate by placing it in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering put water. Once melted, allow to cool slightly to room temperature.
- Spread the orange zest on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and leave in the oven (preheated to 150ºC) for about 10 minutes, until the zest has melted completely dry. Once dry, place the orange zest in a food processor or spice grinder and pulse until it looks like little nuggets.
- When the chocolate has cooled slightly but is still runny, dip in the cake pops one at a time Time. Swirl the pop to ensure the chocolate is evenly coated, then sprinkle the orange zest over the pop. Place back in the freezer or fridge and let set for 30 minutes.
Share With Your Friends!!