A creamy and sweet vegan green smoothie with banana, peanut butter, spinach, flaxseed, berries and almond milk. The perfect healthy breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1 medium < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">banana (previously peeled, frozen and quartered)
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-amount">1/2 cup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name" >frozen berry mix
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-amount ">1 Soup Flax Meal
- 1 span> heaping tablespoon natural salted peanut butter
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach li >
- Place all the ingredients in a Blender and puree until creamy, adding more almond milk or frozen berries (or bananas) to dilute /Add thicknesses or serve immediately or freeze for later enjoyment. Although it tastes best fresh.