The cold has arrived and the creams and soups are perfect for this time of year. They are comforting, healthy and very easy to prepare. In addition, we can use ingredients that help us boost our immune system and prevent and combat possible colds.
- Chop the vegetables (mushrooms, garlic and onion) and put them in a pot together with the milk and broth. When it starts to boil, lower the heat to medium-high and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Beat with a glass or hand blender and add the rest of the ingredients (Inmunox , ginger powder, black pepper and lemon juice). Stir and serve. We’ve added sautéed mushrooms and chopped parsley on top.
- You can store the cream of mushroom soup in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. If you’re not going to drink all the cream right away, it’s best to add the Inmunox just before serving.
- You can add salt, tamari or soy sauce to taste if the cream is too bland for you.
- If you want the cream to have more flavor, you can sauté the vegetables a little beforehand in the pot with a splash of oil, although it is not necessary.
- Add your favorite spices, herbs and vegetables.
- Instead of milk and broth water can be used, although the cream will have a less intense flavor and be less creamy.