Very good to everyone! Today I bring you a fairly recurring snack in my kitchen since I started being vegan: some muesli bars with peanut butter. They are easy, fast and as a snack they are wonderful, because they fill you up in a few bites.
3/4 cup muesli
4-6 tablespoons peanut butter
1/3 cup of wheat flour
*We will need parchment paper
Step by step
- In a large bowl, mix the 3/4 cup of muesli and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. li>
- We mix and we have to notice how a moldable mass is made. If you think there is still muesli to adhere, you can add a little more peanut butter.
- Continue adding generous agave syrup. In my case I added 3 or 4 tablespoons, because the muesli I used has a fairly neutral flavor, but if you use a very sweet one, don’t add so much. The ideal is to try.
- Now, sprinkle 1/3 cup of wheat flour and mix very, very well.
- With hands previously wet in water, take a portion of dough and shape it into a bar.
- Leave it on a baking sheet with parchment paper on the base.
- Repeat the process until the dough is finished. The ideal is to always shape with wet hands so that the dough does not stick to us and it is easier.
- We bake from above and below, 10 minutes, at 180 degrees.
- Remove them and let them cool down.