Very good to all! Today I bring you a very easy recipe designed for you to serve as a snack or starter at a meal with friends or family snacks. It is about these Montaditos of homemade tofu pate with spinach and pepper. On top, some mushrooms toasted in the oven to give it even more flavor and that the final texture is extra crispy and tasty.
This homemade pâté, having a tofu base, is rich in vegetable protein. In case you don’t know, tofu is an interesting source of protein, since it is derived from a legume (soy) and making homemade pâtés based on it is very easy: it creates a solid and spreadable base effortlessly, then we just have to flavor it.
200 gr of tofu
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
2 cloves of garlic
4 roasted peppers
Step by step
- In a blender glass, put 200 grams of tofu, 2 handfuls of fresh spinach, 2 garlic cloves, 2 roasted peppers and a squeeze of lemon.
- Add a generous splash of olive oil and a splash of water. We grind well.
- It is time to add a pinch of parsley, 1 small tbsp of sweet paprika, 1 touch of hot paprika, another touch of garlic powder and a pinch of salt.< /li>
- We crush and taste. I decided to add another roasted pepper to give it more flavor, but you can leave it as is. You can add more water and oil if you want it creamier…
- Cut the bread into slices, spread generous pate and slice the mushrooms in a slightly thick format.
- Grease the part top with a drizzle of olive oil and put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
- And that’s it! Serve hot.