We’re being cute today with mini cherry trumpet financial toupeuti <3
Don’t hesitate to take a picture when you stuff yourself at tea time, and to send it to us on social networks of course;)
PS: if you make great financiers (because you’re pragmatic and, even if it means stuffing yourself, you might as well do it quickly, with quantity what), cook them like 35 minutes (checking the cooking because I’m not very reliable #cuistotencarton)
- flour – 100 – 75 – 0.5 – 20 (g)
- sugar – 40 (g)
- Banana – 2
- soy yogurt – 1
- vegetable margarine span>– 60 (g)
- cider vinegar span>– 1 (càs)
- Preheat the oven to 180° vs. Melt the margarine in a saucepan until it turns nutty.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, almond powder, sugar, icing sugar and yeast.
- In another container, mash the bananas and add the soy yogurt, hazelnut margarine and vinegar. Pour over the mixture of dry ingredients and mix with a whisk.
- Fill your mini financier molds and add half a cherry on each. Bake for 25 minutes.