- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 395g canned mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce
- 400g canned mashed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, for extra spiciness if desired
- 25g Flora Freedom
- 25g flour
- 300ml unsweetened soy milk
- 150g lactose-free cheese, grated
- Salt and li>
- 8 flour tortillas, halved
Preheat the oven to 180 C, fan oven 160 C, thermostat 4.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until soft, but not colored. Season with pepper and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the mixed beans and chopped tomatoes and add chilli flakes, if you like. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low while you prepare the non-dairy cheese sauce.
- In a medium saucepan, combine flora, flour, and soy milk. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened, smooth, and glossy, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in 100g non-dairy cheddar cheese until melted and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop about a quarter of the tomato sauce over the bottom of a lasagna dish and arrange a single one Layer flour tortillas on top. High. Pour a quarter of the non-dairy cheese sauce over the tortillas, then repeat the layers, finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Cover the tops with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.