The matcha latte is my favorite latte and the richest of all the ones I’ve tried. It’s delicious, comforting and perfect to drink in winter, as well as being full of antioxidants.
This drink only requires 6 ingredients, but the most important are powdered matcha tea, water and your milk favorite vegetable, such as coconut milk, oat-milk or soy-milk . In addition, you can customize it with your favorite sweetener.
- Heats both water and non-dairy milk in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Put the hot water, the matcha tea, the syrup and the cinnamon in a bowl and stir with the help of a whisk, a fork or spoon. I use a bamboo whisk special for matcha tea, but it is not necessary (another option is to whisk all the ingredients, including the milk, in a blender or put them in a jar and shake until well combined).
- Pour the milk into a cup, add the matcha tea mixture and stir until that have been fully integrated.
- Serve immediately and eat with pancakes banana, porridge, vegan brownie or oatmeal-chocolate-cookies as part of a development yuno sweet.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- You can add any sweetener instead of maple syrup.
- If it’s hot you can pour in cold non-dairy milk and add some ice cubes to turn it into a refreshing drink. It is important to dissolve the tea and the sweetener with hot water so that they are well integrated.
- The nutritional information has been calculated with packaged soy milk, since in the database of the page I use To calculate the nutritional information, the coconut milk that I make at home does not appear.