- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk almond
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (oatmeal, chopped almonds, seeds, and cinnamon).
- < li >In a saucepan over low heat, melt the maple syrup and almond butter.
- Add the syrup and melted butter to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Bake at 180° C for 20 minutes in the tray and let cool and then place in an airtight container Keep container.