This mango and banana smoothie is an ideal drink to beat the heat, have fruit and give us a sweet treat without giving up taking care of ourselves. In addition, thanks to the sweetness of both fruits, it is not necessary to add sugar, making it a very healthy option. This drink is similar to a milkshake but with a denser and creamier consistency. It usually has fruit (often frozen), juices, some kind of non-dairy milk or crushed ice.
- 140 gramos o 2 plátanos congelados (peso sin piel)
- 140 gramos de mango fresco (peso sin piel)
- 1 yogur de soja
- 100 mililitros de leche de soja
- In a blender or food processor add the two frozen bananas in pieces, the mango also in pieces, the yogurt and the milk.
- Brush one or two minutes, or until the fruit is well crushed and mixed with the dairy.
- And you’re ready to serve. If you want you can add a little cinnamon powder to decorate and flavor.