This recipe makes me salivate just thinking about it, it’s so delicious! Some time ago I tried textured soy to make vegan bolognese sauce, but without a doubt I prefer the lentil bolognese, it’s delicious and it’s also healthier because it’s a less processed ingredient.
The traditional Bolognese is made with celery among other vegetables, although I had always eaten it in salads, smoothies or soups, but until relatively recently I had not used it to make a stir-fry and the result is incredible, it gives a very interesting touch and It does not have such a dominant flavor as in other types of preparations.
- Cook the lentils according to the instructions on the package .
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Add a splash of oil to a pan and add the finely chopped onion, celery and carrot. Add sea salt, black pepper and dried oregano to taste. Cook over medium heat until vegetables turn golden.
- Add tomato sauce and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the red wine and cook until all the alcohol evaporates.
- Crush the lentils with the help of a hand blender and add the mixture to the pan and stir well.
- Serve the Bolognese sauce on a plate over a bed of pasta and top with vegan Parmesan and dried oregano to taste.