A & Ginger Tahini Sauce PERFECT for salads, dips, bowls and more. Only 1 bowl, 5 minutes and 5 ingredients needed!
- 1/3 cup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Tahini< / span>
- 1/4 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit">cup fresh lemon juice < /span>
- 1 maple syrup or agave nectar (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/2 TL
sea salt li>
- 4 tea freshly grated ginger (You can try dried caption, but we haven’t tested it) li>
- water (for diluting in a pourable sauce)
- In a medium bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, sea salt, and ginger. Whisk or stir to combine. Then gradually add water until you get a liquid sauce.
- Adjust taste and flavor as needed , add more lemon for acidity, maple syrup for sweetness, ginger for a stronger ginger flavor, or salt to taste.
- Perfect for salads and bowl dishes! Store leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Not suitable for the freezer.