- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, chopped
- 1 inch ginger root, finely grated
- 1 organic lemon, zest finely grated
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sea salt (generous pinches)
- Coarse black pepper, freshly ground
- Olive oil
< li>A handful of green beans, chopped
- Sauté the onions, garlic, spring onions and peppers in olive oil (or water). li>
- Add the rest of the vegetables and the spices. li>
- Once everything is well mixed, add the quinoa.
- Make sure the flavors are evenly distributed.
- Bon appétit!
< /ul >