A good big quiche for your spring meals! miamiam
And yes yes you can replace the margarine with coconut oil huh 😉
- Leek – 3 – 150 (g)
- Soy Cream – 200 (mL)
- mustard – 3 (càs) li>
- olive oil – 2 (càs)< /li>
- flour t55 – 250 (g)
- vegetable margarine – 80 < span>(g)
- salt – 5 (g)
- vegetable milk pan>– 100 (mL)
- Wash the leeks and slice- them.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the leeks. Add a small amount of water then leave to cook for about twenty minutes, keeping an eye on it. The leeks must be well melted and golden.
- Mix together the tofu, vegetable cream, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix this creamy preparation with the cooled leeks.
- Prepare the pie dough: mix the flour and the salt. Fold in the margarine by hand and sand the dough. Pour the vegetable milk to form a ball of dough.
- Roll out the dough in a pie pan. Pour the leek preparation.
- Bake for 45 min at 180°C.