The lassi is a very refreshing drink made from yogurt and that comes from India. It is taken very cold and can be sweet or salty. We have opted for the sweet version because we have a very sweet tooth. There are also fruit lassis such as mango, banana or papaya, although today we propose a mint lassi.
- 2 yogures de soja
- 1 cucharada de menta fresca
- 1 cucharada de zumo de limón
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar moreno
- In the blender jar or in a kitchen robot we add all the ingredients.
- We beat until the ingredients are well integrated. Try the lassi and adjust the sugar if you like it sweeter. We already have our lassi ready to serve.