The other day I had soy yogurt at home and I thought, what can i do with it? Then it came to my mind to prepare a lassi with the mango that I had in the freezer. It’s spectacular and you only need yogurt (it doesn’t have to be soy), any non-dairy milk, mango (or whatever fruit you like) and optionally some natural sweetener (I love dates).
- Put all ingredients into a blender glass and whisk until fully incorporated.
- You can add ice if you want it to be cooler.
- Serve the lassi immediately and decorate it to your liking (we add sliced almonds and chopped pistachios). It’s best fresh, although it can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
- You can use any type of fruit (fresh or frozen) or sweetener to taste.
- Ideally, use unsweetened non-dairy milk, although if you If you use it already sweetened, you can eliminate the dates.
- The original recipe usually uses cardamame powder, but we like it better that way.