Since kale can be easily found (at least in Malaga) we consume it often and it has become my favorite green leaf even above my dear friends spinach. Because I like it so much? Because it lasts longer in the fridge, it’s incredibly nutritious and it’s delicious in every possible way. Normally I usually eat it steamed, which is how I like it best when it’s cold, but it’s great in salads and it’s perfect if you can’t have them freshly made because unlike other greens, kale doesn’t get soft, but it’s tastier when hours pass.
We already had another kale salad, but I wanted to try something more autumnal with seasonal products and also cover my favorite dressing that is made with tahini, adding extra virgin olive oil and turmeric. It has been a success and the color is so beautiful that it enters your eyes.
- 1 batata mediana
- 8 puñados de hojas de kale o col rizada troceadas (160 g)
- 2 manzanas rojas troceadas
- 1 aguacate troceado
- 1/2 granada
- 1/2 taza de nueces pecanas troceadas (55 g)
Para el aliño:
- El zumo de 1 limón
- 4 cucharadas de tahini
- 4 cucharadas de agua
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 2 cucharadas de levadura nutricional o de cerveza
- 1/2 cucharadita de cúrcuma en polvo
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal marina
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until tender and golden brown. If you want, you can add a little extra virgin olive oil before putting it in the oven, but it is not necessary.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl .
- Put the chopped kale in a bowl along with two tablespoons of the dressing and massage it for 1 or 2 minutes with our hands or until it is more tender. li>
- Add the rest of the chopped ingredients and serve together with the dressing.
- We can keep it in the fridge in a tupper or airtight container for about 3 days.