- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced Crescents
- 10 fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced or dried shiitake mushrooms
- ½ block of tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into medium chunks cut
- 1 head cabbage, core removed and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. Tamari or Shoyu (organic soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons white miso paste dissolved in two tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Squeeze the tofu in paper towels to absorb excess water.
In a mug, whisk together the soy sauce, miso paste, ginger juice, and vinegar and set aside .
- Heat the toasted sesame oil in a wok over medium heat and add the garlic, onion and mushrooms, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- The diced tofu and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the kale, stir and cover, 5 minutes or until light green, adding a little water if needed.
- Add broccoli 3 or cover for 4 minutes, if pan seems dry add a little more water.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the dressing.
- Serve in small bowls and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
< p >