I am very addicted to green juices, I have proposed to drink one every morning before breakfast and I am fulfilling it, in addition, I feel great and they are very easy to prepare. This juice specifically is perfect to improve digestion and having ginger is perfect to wake us up in the morning.
Taking advantage of the pulp of the juices is very easy, you can add it to your green smoothies, vegetable broths (thus they will have more flavor), purées or even make vegetable burgers.
- 1 rama de apio troceada
- 2 puñados de kale o col rizada (40 g)*
- 1/4 de raíz de hinojo troceada**
- 1 trocito de jengibre fresco de 1 cm ó 1/2 pulgada de grosor
- 2 peras troceadas***
- The ingredients have to be chopped so that they They fit through the extractor and so that it costs less to make the juice.
- We introduce them little by little in our extractor. The ideal is to intersperse water-rich ingredients such as celery or pear with more fibrous ones such as fennel or green leaves.
- You can take the juice as it is or strain it to remove any remaining pulp.
- I advise you to clean the extractor as soon as you finish making the juice because otherwise it will cost you much more work.
< li id="instruction-step-5">And our juice is ready! The ideal is to take it freshly made, although you can keep it in the fridge in an airtight container, better if it is opaque. Fill it to the top to prevent it from rusting. The juice will stay alive for up to 72 hours. You can also freeze it if you want to prepare it in large quantities, although in that case leave free space so that the jar does not explode because the liquid will expand. Ideally, take it within a week.
* Or any other leafy green.
** If you can’t find fennel, use a cucumber or any other vegetable you like.
*** Scoop out the seeds and the stem. If they are not organic, the ideal is that you peel them.