2 spoon span> Oil
1 < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredients-unit">Soup Caraway seeds
< span class="wprm-recipe -ingredient amount">3-4 medium potatoes approx. 600g
2 green chillies chopped
1< /span> tsp grated ginger
1/2 cc < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name ">ground turmeric
1/4 TL Chili powder
1/2 span> TL Coriander powder
1/2 TL pink salt
1/2 TL cumin powder
2 cc mango powder (amchur powder)< /span> or instead of lemon juice
< span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient -name">chopped coriander
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium to small cubes.
- Steam or boil them Cooked until done but still retain their shape. (Start with cold/room temperature water)
- Heat the oil over low to medium heat.
- Add Add cumin and sauté until fragrant.
- Then add the green chillies and ginger. Fry for just under a minute.
- Add any dry spices. Cook for a few seconds.
- Add steamed/boiled potatoes. Mix until all potatoes are coated in spices.
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander.