- 2 apples
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 handful of pecans
- 1 handful Hazelnuts
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 handful of quinoa flakes (be sure to use flakes and not the usual kernels)
- 1 handful of dates (remove the stone)
- Cut and core the apple. There is no need to peel them.
- In the chopper attachment of a hand blender or food processor, place the apple and blueberries.
- Peede until smooth. Transfer to serving bowls.
- Put all the nuts in the blender and crumble.
- Add the dates and blend again until the dates are very small pieces.
- Add Add the quinoa flakes and mix for a few seconds.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit.
Share With Your Friends!!