How about going back to the routine after Christmas? I hope it was light for you. We have prepared a load of healthy and simple recipes to compensate for the excesses of these days, we hope you like them!
Making vegan sandwiches is very easy, but since it is common to use cold meats or cheeses, it can seem like an odyssey at first. I like to include some type of vegetable fat or pâté to make it juicier and combine it with all kinds of raw or cooked vegetables. This hummus sandwich takes less than 5 minutes to make and is incredibly tasty. You can add your favorite vegetables and if you have a little more time and you want something warm, try toasting the bread and adding grilled vegetables, in addition to the hummus (I recommend not heating it).
- Rebanadas de tu pan preferido
- Sal y pimienta negra al gusto
- Spread the hummus on one of the two bread slices (or both).
- Arrange cucumber and tomato slices to taste.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Enjoy your sandwich!