3-ingredient vegan cream cheese frosting perfect for cakes, cupcakes, quick breads, cookies and more!
- 1/2 cup < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">vegan butter (softened at room temperature // like Earth Balance // best butter sticks, non-spreadable glass // 1 stick makes 1/2 cup)
- 1 8 ounces Container of vegan cream cheese span> (slightly softened // like Tofutti or Trader Joe’s brand // from the fridge for 1 hour strong>)
- 3 – 5 Cups Organic powdered sugar steamed ic
- Place the softened butter in a large mixing bowl and beat or whisk vigorously to combine. Then add the vegan cream cheese and blend again until creamy and smooth.
- Add sifted powdered sugar to 1 cup (100g // amount given in original recipe // adjust if batch size changes) until thick and spreadable and reached desired sweetness. < li id="wprm-recipe-35739-step-0-2" class="wprm-recipe-Instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">