Easy to make 2 ingredient tahini! Perfect for adding to hummus, salad dressings and more!
- 2 cups < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Dekor mit weißen Sesamkörnern ticated
- 1- 2 EL Avocado- oder Olivenöl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C), and arrange the sesame seeds on an empty baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned (take care not to burn).
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Then add a food processor and puree until smooth avocado or olive oil add mixing promote. How much oil you need depends on how fresh your sesame seeds are and how powerful your food processor is.
- Pour into a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 weeks.