Lately we are trying to prepare more ingredients at home, instead of buying them. They are usually cheaper and we reduce the consumption of plastic. I just went to buy garam masala at a supermarket recently and a tiny pot cost about €5. When I saw the ingredients I realized I could make a much cheaper homemade version.
- 4 cucharadas de semillas de cilantro (1/4 de taza)
- 2 cucharadas de comino molido
- 1 cucharadita de canela molida
- 1 cucharadita de cardamamo verde
- 1 cucharadita de clavo
- 1/2 cucharadita de cayena molida
- 1/2 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- 2 hojas de laurel
- If you can’t find a spice, don’t worry. You can omit it or add more of another similar spice or any of the spices in the mix.
- We use some ground spices like cumin, cayenne or cinnamon, although if you want you can also use them whole. li>
- With the code DANZA-DE-FOGONES-5 you will get a 5% discount on any product of the website ;Vitality 4 Life.< /li>