These roasted vegetables are delicious, very juicy and do not have any oil, so they are ideal if you are on a diet or if you just want to avoid oil.
It is important that our dishes are full of color and life, each vegetable has different properties and nutrients, so I try to vary a lot. When I really like something I don’t mind eating it every day, but if we vary our diet, it’s harder to get bored and it’s also nice to try new dishes.
- 250 g de pimiento rojo (1 2/3 taza)
- 250 g de zanahoria (2 tazas)
- 200 g de pimiento amarillo (1 1/3 taza)
- 250 g de calabacín (1 2/3 taza)
- 100 g de brócoli (1 taza)
- 200 g de cebolla morada (1 taza)
- 1 cucharada de tomillo seco
- Vinagre de Módena al gusto
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Cut the vegetables and arrange them by color in a rainbow on a baking sheet. If you don’t want to complicate your life, you can mix them.
- Spoon the thyme and vinegar on top and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.