I had never heard of this drink until recently and although I don’t usually drink alcohol very often, only once in a while, I wanted to try it.
Most of our recipes are healthy and will continue to be so, but from time to time we also want to make other types of recipes for all audiences.
- 3–4 cucharadas de whisky (45–60 ml) nosotros usamos bourbon
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce
- 3/4 de taza de agua caliente (200 ml)
- 1 rama de canela (opcional)
- 1 rodaja de limón (opcional)
- Mix whiskey, lemon juice and the syrup in a cup until well combined.
- Add the hot water and mix again.
- Serve as is or garnish with a cinnamon stick and lemon wedge. In addition, they will give it more flavor.
- This drink is drunk hot, so it is ideal to drink it freshly made.
- You can use any sweetener instead of maple syrup.
- Nutrition information is based on 3 tablespoons of whiskey.