- 1 packet Fry’s Chicken Style Strips
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup agave syrup li>
- Grape seed oil
- Any amount of lettuce!
- Ripe avocado
- For the Thai dressing: li>
- 1 tbsp sesame oil< /li>
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 to 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- In a small, shallow bowl, combine the agave syrup and 1 tablespoon of boiling water.
- The grilled chicken strips in another small bowl.
- Dip each strip in the mixture, then in the sea seeds and coat both sides.
- < li>Spread the strips on a baking sheet and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- When they are ready, heat some grapeseed oil in a pan and roast the strips. li>
- The strips can burn very easily, so be careful!
For serving: p >
- Put the salad ingredients in a single bowl.