There are several North American recipes that I wanted to try, but I never dared because they had ingredients that were not very popular here in Spain, such as allspice (also known as allspice) or pumpkin pie spice.
- 3 cucharadas de canela en polvo
- 2 cucharaditas de nuez moscada
- 2 cucharaditas de jengibre en polvo
- 1 y 1/2 cucharaditas de clavo molido
- 1 y 1/2 cucharaditas de pimienta de Jamaica molida o allspice (opcional)
- You just have to mix all the spices already ground in a bowl and store the pumpkin pie spice in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for months.
- We buy whole cloves and allspice, so we ground them in a powerful glass blender, although you can also use a coffee grinder or buy them already ground.
- If you can’t find allspice or allspice, leave this ingredient out. We bought it at a herbalist.