Very good to everyone!
I just got back from our trip to Stockholm (very soon you will have the Video Blog on Instagram TV) and right now I bring you the recipe that I promised you last week by Instagram. I did not want to wait to bring you this recipe because it is one of my favorite formulas for a healthy breakfast in Autumn.
1 cup Rolled oats
1 cup Cornflakes
2 handfuls of Walnuts
2 handfuls of Almonds
5 or 6 medium-sized dates
1 splash of agave syrup
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1/2 bar of dark chocolate
Step by step
- In a baking tray, add the chopped nuts. I cut the hazelnuts in half and the walnuts I just crushed lightly with my hand.
- Add the cup of oatmeal. Next, we take another cup of corn flakes and crush them slightly until the flakes are somewhat smaller. We also add them to the tray.
- We continue chopping the dates and mixing them with the rest of the ingredients.
- To finish giving the Muesli that sweet and crunchy finish, we add a generous splash of Agave Syrup and mix. li>
- We flavor with cinnamon powder to taste, although I added 1 tsp.
- We mix again.
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees, lit from above and below.
- Leave for about 15 minutes, or until the muesli is slightly toasted. I opened the oven a couple of times to stir.
- When it’s ready, remove it and let it cool down.
- When it’s at room temperature, cut the chocolate into small cubes and mix it with the muesli.
- Store in a hermetically sealed jar and store it in a dry place at room temperature. It lasts me several weeks without a problem!
- When serving, you can mix it with your favorite non-dairy milk or your usual vegan yogurt. Mix it with some fresh fruit and enjoy!