One of the most successful recipes on the blog is our cocoa and hazelnut cream. The commercial version is full of white sugar, refined oil and other ingredients that are not exactly healthy, and it is also not vegan.
The healthy nutella in this post is even better than the previous recipe because it is simpler, it has no oil, it is made with maple syrup instead of brown sugar, the hazelnuts are raw (although we have roasted them) and the cocoa is too It is raw, so it is more nutritious and healthy as it is not processed. If you like nutella, you can’t miss this recipe, it’s the best I’ve ever tasted, seriously!
- 2 tazas de avellanas crudas (270 g)
- 1/4 taza de cacao en polvo crudo (20 g)
- 1 taza de leche de avena (250 ml)
- 1/2 taza de sirope de arce (160 g)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 355ºF.
- Bake the hazelnuts in a pan for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Place hazelnuts in food processor (or high-power blender) and blend until hazelnuts are crumbly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat again until it forms a cream with the texture you can see in the photos.