At first I made my vegetable milks using a powerful blender and some kind of strainer to separate the liquid from the pulp, until I discovered that they can also be made in my juicer. Is incredible! They are ready in less than 1 minute and it is much easier and cleaner, you just have to add the solid ingredient (in this case hazelnuts) and the water and in a matter of seconds it is ready to drink.
I love nut milks because they are very creamy and nutritious and for my taste they are the richest. We already had a recipe for hazelnut milk with cocoa, but not one for dried hazelnuts, which by the way is also finger-licking good. If you want to add cocoa or carob powder, the ideal is that you add it just before drinking the milk.
- 200 gramos de avellanas (1 y 1/2 tazas)
- 1 litro de agua (4 tazas)
- 4 cucharadas de sirope de arce (opcional)
- Soak the hazelnuts overnight . Peeled hazelnuts are ideal, but not essential.
- Pour the hazelnuts and water into the extractor little by little. First add a handful of hazelnuts, then a little water and so on until the milk is ready.
- Add the syrup and stir with a spoon.< /li>
- Store the milk in a container or bottle (glass is better) in the fridge.