Hello! Today I come with some super easy and delicious Hatcho miso noodles with vegetables, a very cool recipe for those of you who are looking for fast but different dishes.
100 grams of noodles
1 tsp of Hatcho miso
Garlic in powder
Step by step
- We will start by chopping the onion, laminating the mushrooms and adding a dash of olive oil and 1/4 cup of soy sauce. Note: depending on the soy sauce you may need to add more, I use a fairly strong one. So you can add to taste at the end of the recipe to enhance the flavor.
- We add 1 tsp of sweet paprika, 1 tsp of garlic powder and two pinches of oregano.
- We sauté in the pan over medium heat and, when they are already golden and reduced, turn off the heat and add the teaspoon of Hatcho miso and a splash of water. We just want to create a liquid base to be able to dilute the miso in it, stirring it all a little (and then the noodles absorb it, it’s not about flooding the stir-fry).
- On the other hand, we bring to a boil plenty of water in a pot.
- When the water is already boiling, add the noodles and cook them for 2-3 minutes (time may vary depending on the noodles).
- When they are ready, remove them from the water and transfer them to the frying pan. Mix well and, optionally, we can turn on the heat for another minute to heat and mix well.
- Ready! Serve with a little oregano on top.