Here is the second healthy recipe for Halloween! This time we bring you a salty recipe, which is very easy and that you are going to love. We have used spelled flour, but you can use another type of flour with or without gluten, although you may have to add more or less water. If you prefer a simpler version, you can make a kind of panini with whole wheat bread, thus saving yourself the step of making the homemade dough.
- 1 taza de harina de espelta (130 g)
- 1/4 de cucharadita de sal marina
- 2 cucharaditas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 4 cucharadas de agua
- Tomate concentrado o salsa de tomate al gusto
- 4–6 lonchas de queso vegano
- 6 rodajas de aceitunas negras
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Meanwhile, put the spelled flour, sea salt, oil and water in a bowl and knead with your hands until you get a homogeneous dough. If it’s too sticky, add more flour and if it’s too hard, add more water.
- Divide the dough into three pieces and shape it into mini pizzas.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mini pizzas from the oven, spread the tomato paste, cut the cheese into strips and place it on the pizzas. Finally, we place slices of black olives to make the eyes of the mummy.
- Bake for 5 or 10 minutes.
- And our pizzas are ready! You can add other ingredients to make them more flavorful such as oregano, garlic powder, black pepper or whatever comes to mind.