couple of weeks ago I asked you on Instagram if you wanted the guacamole dip recipe What my sister-in-law Alba does (the artist thanks to whom we can enjoy this delicious vegan and gluten-free chocolate cake in 10 minutes) and you said yes.
- 2 aguacates medianos
- El zumo de 2 ó 3 limas
- 1 puñado de cilantro fresco
- 1/4 de cebolla
- 1 cucharada de jalapeños en conserva, ver notas
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal
- Beat all ingredients until smooth of dip. We use a hand blender, but you can also use a jar or even a processor food. Taste the dip and add more salt if necessary.
- Serve immediately with nachos or crudités. You can also leave it covered in the fridge for a while to keep it cooler.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- We use canned jalapeños, but if you want you can also use fresh jalapeños. The amount of jalapeños (canned or fresh) can vary depending on how spicy you like your guacamole.
- Add more or less lime juice depending on how strong you like your guacamole. li>
- If you don’t like cilantro you can eliminate this ingredient or add another fresh herb such as parsley.