My two favorite healthy dressings are the tahini dressing and guacamole, are the ones I use the most when I make salads because they are very healthy and I like them so much that I never get tired of them.
You can eat the salad with a fork or with nachos as if it were a dip. It is also very rich as a filling for sandwiches or sandwiches.
- 1 aguacate
- 1/2 taza de arroz integral cocinado (65 g)
- 1/4 taza de tomate (50 g)
- 1/4 taza de pimiento rojo (40 g)
- 1/4 taza de cebolleta (35 g)
- 1 puñado de lechuga u hojas verdes (yo usé un mix que llevaba escarola, canónigos y radicchio)
- 1 cucharada de jalapeños cortados muy finamente
- El zumo de dos limas
- Cilantro al gusto
- Sal marina (opcional)
- Cut vegetables and set aside. li>
- Split the avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop out the flesh with the help of a spoon. Put the meat in a bowl and mash it with the help of a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until they are all perfectly integrated.