30 minute colorful veggie skewers grilled to perfection and served with chimichurri sauce! The perfect vegetable side dish or main course for summer barbecues.
- 1 large Sweet Potato (preferably organic // chunked)
- 4 -6 whole small red potatoes (quarter)
- 1 medium red peppers (seed removed + cut into large pieces)< /li>
- 1 medium yellow pepper < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes-faded">(core removed + cut pieces)
- 1 medium < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-name">red onion (peeled + chunked)
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms (wiped + chopped into large pieces)
- 2-4 ears corn (optional // roasted on a skewer) span >
- 1-2 EL Avocado or coconut oil (for brushing vegetables)
- 1< /span> S healthy by any sea salt and black pepper
- Heat your grill or heat the oven to medium /high level before grilling.
- < div class="wprm-recipe-instruction-text" style="margin-bottom: 5px" ;="">Place your chopped sweet potato and potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook or “steam” for about 10 minutes or until almost tender. They should be semi-tender – firm enough to stay on a skewer but soft enough that they don’t need too much roasting/baking time. Drain and cool slightly.