Continuation of my two-in-one recipe, after grilled vegetable salad Well, Papineau doesn’t mind it, it’s just grilled vegetable pasta
< span>With the remaining grilled vegetables: pasta, marinara sauce and walnut parmesan (homemade parmesan from my recipe).
- eggplant – 1 – 2
- courgette – 2
- rigatoni < span>– 400 (g)
- marinara sauce – 250 (mL)
- Vegan Parmesan – 8 (càs)
- olive oil – 3 (càs)
- Cut the eggplant, peppers and zucchini into thin slices. Spread them on a baking sheet with the oil, salt and pepper and bake for 45 minutes at 180°C (355°F).
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water .
- When the vegetables are well roasted in the oven, mix them with the pasta and the marinara sauce. Serve with walnut parmesan on top!