Easy 30 minute grilled lamb’s lettuce perfect for summer get togethers. Pair it with almost any main dish and top it with our Easy Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing!
- 1 small < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Sweet potato, diced
- 1 Soup Avocado Oil
- 2 whole span> Corn on the cob
- ~5 cups fresh lettuce, chopped (we used mixed greens, but spinach, kale, or romaine lettuce will work too )
- 1/ 2 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, quartered (or halved if small) li>
1/ 2 span> cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 ripe span> Avocado, diced (optional )
< li class="wprm-recipe-ingredient" style="list-style-type: disk;">Jalapeño (optional )
- 1/2 Charge Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded corn chips (optional)
- If you haven’t made dressing yet, do it now. You can also season your salad just before serving with a generous squeeze of lime juice, a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat up a grill or < a href="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QtaPzffyE6c6VwbJ-OwqKWwAAAFsHDzkngEAAAFKAW1ETh4/https://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Square-Ribbed-12-Inch-Handles/ dp/B0001DJVGA/?creativeASIN=B0001DJVGA&linkCode=w61&imprToken=.3J6PR5vRgGWo640p66w-w&slotNum=8&tag=minimalistbaker-20" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Grill Pan . Once the corn is hot, remove the husks from the corn and place directly on the grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until charred on all sides – about 5 to 8 minutes. Lay down to relax.
NOTE< /b>: If you don’t have a grill or grill pan, you can carefully cook them on a gas stove over open heat, turning frequently with tongs, until they are black on all sides.
- Let the corn cool to the touch, then gently Cut the corn off the cob with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- Assemble and add the salad to one serving Lettuce and garnish with bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, onions, avocado (optional), jalapeño (optional), sweet potatoes, and grilled corn. Optionally, you can also add shredded tortilla chips on top.
- With vegan chipotle ranch dressing or a generous squeeze of lime juice, a squirt of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Fresh is best, but leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 2-3 days (keep the dressing separate to keep it fresh).
< li id="wprm-recipe -45699-step-0 -1" class="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">