- ¼ tza vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro (with stalks), more to garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, plus extra slices to serve
- ⅓ de chile serrano (more, to taste)
- A pinch of garlic powder
- A pinch of onion powder
- Sea salt
- 4 to 6 cobs of fresh corn
- Pinch of chile in po lvo, optional
In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, olive oil, cilantro, lime, serrano pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a generous pinch of salt. Blend until blended. Leave in the fridge until the corn is ready.
Preheat the grill and clean the corn, throwing away the husks and removing the fibers. Grill for about 8 minutes, rotating until char marks are on all sides. Remove from grill and spread generously with sauce and remaining cilantro. Serve with sprinkles of chili powder, if using, and with extra lemon wedges on the side.