Did you see we take care of you in the morning with a great granola 😉 We discovered not long ago that it’s much simpler than what you believe and since then it’s been every morning!
Of course, this is a recipe to modify according to your cupboard bottoms. We often add chia seeds (#clichéduvegan), orange blossom, pumpkin seeds (#reclichéduvegan), chocolate chips, spelled flakes…
With these quantities you can eat it for a whole week 😉
- oat flakes – 100 (g)
- hazelnut – 20 – 20 (g)
- grated coconut – 40 – 70 (g)
- coconut oil – 30 (g)
- agave syrup – 3
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Crush the hazelnuts and almonds.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Mix it with the agave syrup. Add the rolled oats and mix well. Add the hazelnuts, almonds and coconut.
- Spread your mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Crush the chocolate and mix with the granola after baking. Leave to cool before eating. You can also add large coconut shavings, it’s prettier 😉
- At breakfast, mix a soy yogurt with a spoonful of sugar, add granola, banana slices, fresh or frozen fruit depending on the season…