- 2 handfuls of medium cauliflower florets
- 4 coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of sliced sweet potatoes, 5 mm thick
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 can or jar of chickpeas , drained and rinsed well
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1t ground turmeric< /li>
- 1/4t ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A little water
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine the tamari, water and cayenne pepper, add the cauliflower and mix until the entire cabbage is covered. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Add the mushrooms to the bowl and mix with the liquid. Place them on the baking sheet.
- The sweet potato doesn’t need oil, so just place them on the baking sheet like this, making sure they don’t have any oil overlapping.
- Bake just finished, this should take about 10-15 minutes.
- For hummus, puree all ingredients with a hand blender or in a Blend in food processor until smooth. If the mixture needs more liquid to turn, add a little more water and mix well.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with the cooked vegetable dips with tamari.