Crispy and naturally sweet granola with the flavors of golden milk! Get this aromatic, Ayurvedic-inspired recipe on the breakfast table – only 9 ingredients needed!
- 3 cups < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Oatmeal (gluten free if needed)
- < span class= "wprm-recipe-ingredients-amount">1 cup raw minced Almonds (or almond slivers)
- 1/2 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit">Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup < a href="https://aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com/x/c/QniFWEuk9Nw5fHkR_aHoD1IAAAFjn6RBjAEEAAAFKAVNiMns/https://www. amazon.com/dp/B00HVNR5FW/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=B00HVNR5FW&linkCode=w61&imprToken=3EOfmMq8O1iRR3VhqxIgow&slotNum=0&tag=minimalistbaker-20" class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-link" target=" _blank" rel="nofollow">Coconut Sugar (ou other dry sweetener of your choice)< /li>
- 1/2 cc Sea Salt< /li>
- 2 ½ < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredients-unit">soup < a href="https://minimalistbaker.com/4-zutaten-goldene-milch -mix/" class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-link" target="_blank ">golden milk spice mix (see notes for individual spices)
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (measured before whipping // if not without oil, maybe less than the same amount melted coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 span> TL Vanilla Extract span> (optional)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (163 C) before and Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl Add Golden Milk, rolled oats, chopped almonds, coconut, chia seeds, coconut sugar, salt and spice mix (see notes for each spice). Stir to combine.
- Pour the aquafaba into a mixing bowl and use Use an electric mixer to beat into fluffy peaks. It usually takes about 5-7 minutes. NOTE: If using oil instead of aquafaba, skip the whipping step.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla (optional) add to aquafaba and beat for another 30 seconds (or stir if using oil to combine). Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and fold into an even layer.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Stir halfway and rotate the pan to ensure even cooking.
- Let cool completely, then add the golden raisins (optional) and mix. Store granola in an airtight container and enjoy as a quick snack or in a bowl of Dairy Products – Free Milk! Store at room temperature for up to 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.