All the best about golden milk and matcha in one cup! A creamy, subtly sweet and tangy drink with only 1 blender, 7 ingredients and 10 minutes needed!
- 1/3 cup light canned coconut milk (choose a smooth and creamy brand // we like the Whole Foods 365 brand // or dairy-free milk among others a > )
- 3/4 cup water (substitute more non-dairy milk otherwise use coconut milk of the can)
- 1/4 cc ground turmeric
- 1/8 cc ground cinnamon
- 1/8 cc ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup* (or under stevia to taste)
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp span> Matcha Powder (find our Review about Matcha here! // Use the lower amount if you want a strong brand of higher use quality) span>
- < div class="wprm-recipe-instruction-text" style="margin -bottom: 5px" ;="">In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except matcha powder and heat gently, stirring frequently, until smooth and warm. Whisk the matcha (with a bamboo whisk, if available) with 1 tablespoon (15mL) hot water in a small bowl or mug, whisk until smooth, then pour back into the pan and whisk again to combine.
- Add all the ingredients to a Blender and puree until smooth and fluffy – about 30-45 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately on gl As. Shake or stir when the spices begin to settle to the bottom of the cup.