You have asked us many times for a pizza base and a gluten-free bread and here you have the pizza. The bread will have to wait a bit, but we have it in mind.
- 2 tazas de harina de trigo sarraceno (280 g)
- 1 cucharadita de sal marina
- 1/2 taza (125 ml) + 2 cucharadas de agua del tiempo
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF .
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with the help of a spoon at first and then with your hands until you get a homogeneous dough. The amount of water is approximate, you may have to add more or less, so I advise you to add it little by little. If the dough is too dry, add more water and if it is too sticky, add more flour.
- We flour a flat surface such as the kitchen counter and stretch the dough with the help of your hands or a rolling pin until it is shaped like a pizza.
- Then we place it on a pizza tray (optional) or on a tray to oven with some parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take the pizza base out of the oven, add the rest of the ingredients and bake for about 5 or 10 more minutes. The time can vary depending on the ingredients you add or how brown you like the pizza. I leave you the link to the complete pizza so you can see the ingredients we use.