10 ingredient, 30 minute gingerbread granola sweetened with molasses and mixed with cinnamon, ginger and cloves for the perfect gingerbread flavor.
- 3 1/4 cups Oatmeal (GF for gluten-free eaters)
- 1 3/4 cups raw nuts span> (I used almonds, pecans and some walnuts)< /li>
- 3 tablespoon Organic cane sugar ( or under extra molasses or blended maple syrup é with wet ingredients)
- 1/4 TL< /span> Sea salt< /li >
- 1/2 Soup ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger li>
- 1 pinch ground clove (optional) li >
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-amount">1/4< /span> cup oil coconut or olive
- 1 /3 Cup maple syrup (sub-agave or honey if not vegan)
- 2 tablespoon of soup Molasses
- 1 cc Vanilla Extract (optional) li>< /ul>
- Preheat the oven to 162°C.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla extract over medium-high heat. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 18 to 22 minutes, after which Stir halfway through to ensure even cooking. The coconut oil helps this granola get nice and crunchy, but be careful as it browns quickly.
- Once the muesli is visible is golden (about 19 minutes for me), remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container and keep for a few weeks.